Low carb diet originally like exclude or limits act of most fruits, sweets, grains, pastas, breads, grains, seeds, starchy vegetables and also nuts. If you take low carb diet plans, you must allow the small amounts of vegetables, certain fruits and whole grains.
Essences Meanings of Diet
The essences meanings of diets are optimize health, lose weight and lower the risk of disease. There are many scientific evidence that is proven of diet is the best option for all people to make good change in their life. What you eat depend on what you want. How much you exercise for your diet, how much healthy that you want and how much weight you want to lose. These all are very important to know for you to determinate the next step in your low carb diet plans and the Venus Factor weight loss review – secrets from real women.
Food Types that You Can Eat and Can’t Eat for Good Low Carb Diet
The Venus factor provide the basics food that usual and must be eating by people who want to diet are : vegetables, eggs, meat, fruits, fish, seeds, fats, nuts, high – fat dairy and healthy oils, sometimes non gluten grains and tubers.
But you must be attention for some food that are not usual to eat to the people who want to diet, such as sugar, trans fats, gluten grains, “low-fat” products and “diet”, high omega 6 seed, vegetable oils, highly processed foods, artificial sweeteners, seed oils, wheat, sugar, trans fats and highly processed foods. You must avoid these foods, because:
- Sugar like soft drinks, agave, fruit juices, ice cream with high fat, candy and many others sugar
- Trans fats. This is meaning of partially hydrogenated oils or hydrogenated itself. You should avoid this.
- Gluten grains. Pastas and breads, also spelt, rye, barley and wheat are including in its food.
- “Low – fat” products and “diet” are cereals, many dairy products and crackers
- Highly omega 6 seed and also vegetable oils, such as soybean, safflower, cottonseed, grape seed, sunflower and canola oils.
- Highly processed foods, such as all foods that made in a factory, don’t eat it.
- Artificial sweeteners like sucralose, aspartame, cyclamates, saccharin and acesulfame potassium.
So, for your notes, even some foods labeled as “healthy foods”, you must read the ingredients in it. Now, for food that you can eat for your low carb diet:
- Fish: trout, salmon and haddock. The best are wild caught fish. Fresh is always better
- Meat: beef, chicken and lamb. The best is grass fed
- Vegetables : broccoli, spinach, carrots and cauliflower
- Eggs : pastured eggs are best, and omega 3
- Fruits : oranges, strawberries, apples and pears
- High – fat dairy : heavy cream, butter, yoghurt and cheese
- Nuts and seeds : walnuts, almonds and sunflower seeds
- Fats and oils : butter, olive oil, coconut oil and cod fish liver oil
As a note, if you care about your diet, don’t eat more than one piece fruit each day and be careful with the nuts and cheese. Be smart with your diet. Always do consult with your doctor about your low carb diet plans.